Founded in 1955 by the late Carmelo Gauci, the Big Ben Group has over the years become synonymous with quality fabrics and interiors.


Following Mr Gauci’s passing away in 1975, the two original outlets, called Europa and Big Ben, passed on to his sons, who had followed him in the business. The second generation worked hard and expanded the company into several retail shops around the island – these soon became renowned and trusted for their selection of textiles and garments.


In 1986, Eugenio and Clement Gauci founded Big Ben Limited and moved to new premises in Naxxar Road, Birkirkara. This prominent location nowadays houses the Big Ben offices and retail outlet.


In 1999, the business was taken over by Eugenio Gauci, who opened the new showroom Big Ben Interiors Limited. Mr Gauci is currently the company’s Managing Director.
 


Your browser (Internet Explorer) is out of date It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Click here to update.